Treasurer (Uttar Pradesh)
Global Association for Physiotherapy-GAPT
Arpit was born on 20th July 1998 in Kannauj U.P India. He is a clinical Physiotherapist & personal trainer by profession. He is multi-talented.
He had passed 10th from U.P board Allahabad in 2013. And He had passed 12th from U.P board Allahabad in 2015. He is pursuing a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Santosh Medical College, Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh (201009).
As a volunteer following Hospital
1. OM Hospital at Sector – 66, Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar U.P (201301)
2. Aaradhya Multi-Specialty Hospital, Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh ( 201005)
3. Rays Integrated Center Occupational Therapist in Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh (201014)
Arpit had attended a total of 5-6 workshops to date. To get fine knowledge, skill & better hand on technical
Attended international conference & workshop of physical therapy at Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad, U.P, (201009).
Physioelite health & Education society.
1. Certification of Physical activity for life.
2. Certification of Basic Cupping Therapy.
3. Certification of Basic Advance Wheelchair skill program.
4. Certification of Osteopathic Spinal Manipulation.
He is skilled in assessing; diagnosing, Treating & making exercise protocols as per the patient condition.
Skilled in weight management in a body fitness program designed as per client.
Learn motivational books, Listening to music, do Aerobic workouts & updating new techniques.