Mobile: – 9334170391
Email: – email@example.com
To take up a Challenging position, learning new things, and accumulate more and more knowledge in the field of physiotherapy, where my knowledge and experience can contribute towards the patient’s care and rehabilitation of a person with a disability.
PROFESSIONAL ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.)
- Indian Institute Health Education and Research, Beur, Patna-2
- Magadh University, Bodh Gaya
TOTAL EXPERIENCE: PHYSIOTHERAPY 10 YEARS
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Completed 6 months of Compulsory Rotatory Internship the following Departments,
(a) Department of Physiotherapy (PT)
(b) Department of Occupational Therapy (OT)
(c) Department of Mental Retardation (MR)
(d) Department of Audiology and Speech
(e) Language and Pathology (ALSP)
(f) Department of Prosthetic & Orthotic (P&O)
Indian Institute of Health Education and Research, Beur, Patna-2
Phone – 0612-2253290, 2252999, Website-iiher.com
- WORKED AS A PHYSIOTHERAPIST 02nd Nov. 2010 to 04th April 2014 (Samarpan) at (School of Special Needs), G-31, P.C. Colony, Kankarbagh, Patna-800020
- Former Associate KRV Physiotherapy, Patna, Website : www.krv.co.in, krvphysiotherapy.com
Working as a Sr. Physiotherapist from 25th July 2016 to 31th Jan. 2018, 3rd Floor, Legend Plaza, Federal Bank Building, Opp. Passport Office, Patna
- Present own clinic ORTHO NEURO PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC, SABZIBAGH, PATNA.
OTHER EXPERIENCE: SPECIAL OLYMPICS FIT FEET & FUN FITNESS
- As a Physiotherapist Appreciation Awarded for Active participant in FUN FITNESS & FIT FEET 7th to 9th Sept. held in Patna 2007 on behalf of Special Olympics Healthy Athletes Bharat, Bihar.
- Worked as a Physiotherapist Special Olympics Bharat Bihar healthy Athletes FIT FEET 24th to 26th Sept. 2010 (Bhagalpur)
- Worked as a Physiotherapist Special Olympics Bharat, Howrah (West Bengal) Healthy Athletes FIT FEET 11th and 12 December 2010
- Worked as a Physiotherapist Special Olympics Bharat Bihar Healthy Athletes FIT FEET 28th & 29th May 2011 at Dr. Ambedkar Badminton Indore Stadium (Nawada), Bihar.
- Worked as a Physiotherapist Special Olympics Bharat Bihar Healthy Athletes FIT FEET 14th to 25th August 2011 held at Durga Maidan, Mohaniya (Kaimur), Bihar
- Worked as a Physiotherapist in Special Olympics Bharat Bihar during National Cricket Coaching Camp Healthy Athletes FIT FEET on 18th & 19th Nov. 2011 held at Manoj Kamaliya Stadium, Mangal Talab, Patna City, Patna.
- Worked as supporting doctor of Special Olympics Bharat, Bihar during Opening Eyes program held on 28th & 29th April 2012 at Nayan Deep Eye Hospital, Bela, Muzaffarpur.
- Master Trainer (Sports & Games for persons with Disabilities) under Special Olympics Bharat through Lakshmi Bai National University of Physical Education, Gwalior (M.P.) on behalf of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of India on 11th to 26th June 2012.
- Worked as a Physiotherapist for participating Healthy Athletes during Special Olympics Bharat and Jamsetji Tata Trust “Rehabilitation program for Persons with Disabilities” held at Ranchi on 23rd Oct. 2013
- Worked as a Physiotherapist for participating Healthy Athletes during Special Olympics Bharat and Jamsetji Tata Trust “Rehabilitation program for Persons with Disabilities” held at D.I.E.T. Ratu on May 6-8, 2014
- Worked as a Physiotherapist for participating FUN FITNESS during Special Olympics Bharat and Jamsetji Tata Trust “Rehabilitation program for Persons with Disabilities” held at Ranchi on Nov. 7th – 9th 2014
- Worked as a Physiotherapist Special Olympics Bharat during Healthy Athletes Fitfeet Program from 14th to 15th Dec. 2016 held at JRD TATA Sport Complex, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand for the 2nd Preparatory Camp for the Selection of Indian Team so for World Winter Games, Austria, 2017.
- Worked as a Physiotherapist 3rd All India Sunaina Verma Memorial Cricket Tournament 2017 inaugurated by Syed Saba Karim former Cricketer Indian Cricket Team at Moinul Haque Stadium, Rajendra Nagar, Patna
- Got awarded me by Dr. U.S. Prasad sir, Regional Director DAV, Patna during presence Co-operative and Support 3 days 24th – 26th Nov. Athelets check-up camp as a Senior Physiotherapist, DAV National Sport Zonal Level 2018 Organized by –DAV Public School, BSEB Colony, New Punaichak, Patna-14
- Got awarded me by Arogya Guru Chikitsa Ratan Award 15th December 2019 at Bihar Sharif.
- Got awarded me by Arogya Guru Health Care Award 2nd February 2020 at Bihar Sharif.
- Got awarded me by Dr. Ratnesh Choudhary Sir Organising Chairman, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science, Patna IGIMS Physiocon 2020, 13-14 February 2021, Venue-Auditorium IGIMS, Patna-14
- 19 February 2021 Got awarded me by Hon’ble Minister Sri Jivesh Kumar Sir, Labour Resources and Information Technology Department, Government of Bihar, Health Excellence Award 2021. Organized by Social Welfare Trust India at Bihar Chamber of Commerce and Industries, Patna.
- 14 March 2021 got awarded me Hon’ble Minister Sri Shrawan Kumar Sir, Bihar Minister for Rural Development, Govt. of Bihar organized by Udaan Physo Udaan Welfare Trust of India at Gargee Grand Resort, Rajgir, Nalanda, Bihar.
OTHER QUALIFICATION :
- One day workshop on MOBILITY IN SPINAL CORD INJURY at Hope Hospital, Patna in the year 2007.
- Participated the 1st Annual Conference of the INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF PHYSIOTHERAPIST on 7th & 8th Mar. 2009 at PMCH, held in Bihar College of Physiotherapy, Auditorium Viklang Bhawan, Kankarbagh, Patna-20
- Participated in the OSTEOPOROSIS AND ITS MANAGEMENT IIHER, Patna in the year 2010.
- Awarded a Certificate of participation, First Rehab Meet 19th to 21st Feb. 2010 held at IIHER, Patna.
- Certificate on Manual Therapy Centre for Chronic Disease and Research, Indore by Dr. Sanjeev Kr. Jha (General Secretary) Indian Association of Physiotherapists.
- G.M.S., Game Management System Software Training Special Olympics Bharat 22nd to 28th July at Patna Youth Hostel, Fraser Road, Patna-1
- ACIP-Advance Coaches Training Programme held at Patna Youth Hostel Fraser Road, Patna-1 from 9th Dec. 2011 to 15th Dec. 2011 in Athletics and Kho-Kho, Hand Ball Games.
- Participated in Hands-on Workshop NDT Bobath Technique on Hemipleagic Resource person Dr. Prabhat Ranjan Sir, Chief Physiotherapist AIIMS, Delhi 02.09.2015 at J. K. Residency Indian Association of Physiotherapy, Muzaffarpur Branch.
- Attend a workshop on orthopedic Manual Therapy Techniques Integrated approach on various joints of the body. Organized by AIIMS, Patna 18.06.2019 Dr. Deepak Kumar Sir, Resource Person Director and Senior Consultant Capri Institute of Manual Therapy.
- Participated in two days hand-on workshop Embody functional Cupping Therapy organized by Vorous Physio, Patna, Bihar on 21 & 22 February 2021 resource person course instructor Dr. Siddiqui Classes Founder and Director, Delhi Academy of cupping and Health Science at KVR Banquet Hall, Raja Bazar, Patna.