Dr. Mritunjay Kumar (PT)
Global Association for Physiotherapy
Designation: Senior Physiotherapist DEIC Prabhawati Hospital, GAYA
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: BPT from IIHER Patna
MPT(Pediatric) from H.University (AP)
Experience of 14 years in health care services
- Arvind Yadav neuro and trauma centre Rewari Haryana
- BEP Buxar
- Anugrah Narayan Magadh Medical College and Hospital Gaya
- Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital Gaya Physiotherapist from 2007-19
- And presently working at DEIC Prabhawati Hospital Gaya as Senior Physiotherapist
- Organising CME,workshops,social interaction and medical camp in remote area.
- Provide professional awareness through social media print media and camping in rural area.
- Participated as chairperson or judge in professional conferences.
- Organise celebrations of world Physiotherapy day
AWARDS AND APPRECIATION:
- Significant Clinical Award(AIIMS and other organisations)
- Dynamic Physio Award
- Eminent Physio Award by Haryana Chartered Associations
- Corona Warriors Award by various organisations
- Writing blogs on importance of Physiotherapy in medical treatment and social issues of society
- Reading books and spending time with family.
- Like to help people who are needy and poor