DR. Prabhat Ranjan (P.T)
President, National Executive Board
Global Association For Physiotherapy
My career objective is to secure an appointment in a professionally and politically run organization where my dexterous utilize best to achieve the goals of the organization and to serve myself to the best of my efforts. Currently working with All India Institute Of medical sciences, Delhi as Physiotherapists in the department of neurology for the last 12 years.
- Manage and treat patients with Neurological disorders especially Stroke, orthopedic disabilities in-home and community care.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to provide patient care and comfort.
- Maintain and update patient records and documents
- Provide quality physiotherapist treatment to the highest possible levels.
- Consult and collaborate with consulting physicians and other medical professionals in providing physiotherapy treatments.
- Teach patients and their families about self-care treatment
- Member Delhi council for Physio Occupational Therapy
- Ex Executive member National Indian Association of Physiotherapists
- Ex-President Students associations of Physio.Occupational Therapy, Nagpur
- Ex-president Dr.C.P.Thakur health organization, Nagpur
- Had been resource person for more than 80 workshops in India on the TopicNDT/ BOBATH
- Had been visiting faculty in several colleges around Delhi NCR for the last 8 years
- Organized Seven International Conference of physical therapy, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Organized and Attended Workshop on Several Topic at Delhi
- Member Board of studies in several universities
- Has been an external examiner for several universities
- Has been a keynote speaker in several National and International conferences
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy: B.P.T||2001|
|Nagpur University||Nagpur ,Maharastra|
|High School: Science||2007|
|B.S.E.B Board||Patna ,Bihar|
|Certificate in BASIC NDT/ BOBATH.||IBITA(UK)|
|Advance certification in NDT/BOBATH.||NDTA(USA)|