Dr. Prashant Kumar ( P.T )
State Executive Board, (Bihar)
Global Association for Physiotherapy
To continuously whet my clinical skill and be part of an organization for my all round
Master in physiotherapy (Neurology) A P.
Bachelor in Physiotherapy, M U.
6 months rotational internship in the following departments:-
- Department of Physiotherapy (P. T.)
- Department of Occupational Therapy (O. T.)
- Department of Mental Retardation (M. R.)
- Department of Audiology, speech & Language Pathology (A. S. L. P.)
- Department of Prosthetic & Orthotic (P & O)
CLINICAL PLACEMENT EXPERIENCE
Before graduation in Physiotherapy in Orthopaedics, Neurology, General Medicine, General
Surgery, Plastic Surgery & Burns and all ICUs.
Licensed by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists as lifetime member.
- Consultant Physiotherapist from July 2004 to June 2005 in Prem hospital (P) Ltd, Moga.
- Worked as Senior Physiotherapist at Physiotherapy World, Ludhiana (Punjab) from 1st July 2005 to 31 st july 2008.
- worked as physiotherapist 1 st august 2008 to June at Darpan Ldh(Punjab)
- Worked as senior physiotherapist at deep hospital, Model town Ldh(Punjab)from 1 st July 2009 to 30 th December 2012.
- Worked as senior physiotherapist at Shree Durga Mata Mandir Dispensary, Dugri, Ludhiana, Punjab from 1 st December2012 to 30 th march 2013.
- Worked as a Physiotherapist at Narayan sewa sansthan , Udaipur from April 2013 to April 2014.
- Worked as physiotherapist at susurat chikitsa Kendra , hajipur ,vaishali from 1 st may 2014 to to 31 may 2015.
- Worked as a physiotherapist at Buniyad kendra, sitamarhi, Bihar from 1st February 2018 to 26th September 2020.
- Working as a physiotherapist at sadar hospital Kishanganj, Bihar from 13th November 2020 .
- Maintenance of records.
- Arranging orientation programs and awareness camps.
- Had my own caseload from first hand and referral cases to assess & formulate treatment planning.
- Use of different treatment tools including therapeutic exercises and electrical therapy modalities.
- Cases handled: Stroke, Head Injury, Parkinsons, Multiple trauma, Corrective Surgeries, Peripheral Nerve Injuries, Degenerative Disorders, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Low Back Pain, Spinal Cord Injury, Cardiothoracic rehab cases.
- Community based rehabilitation as part of the rural posting.
- Home visit plan and arrange home visit for client.
- Liase with members of rehabilitation team for patient progress, safety and independence, consultants and doctors, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapists, Nurses & Social Worker.
- Clinical areas worked on: Paediatrics, Adult & Geriatric patients, Orthopaedics, General Medicine & General Surgery, Gynaecology and Obstetric ases.
Manual Therapy in Cervical Spine at NIRTAR, Cuttack.
Name : – Dr Prashant Kumar
Father’s Name :- Sh. Raghunath Thakur
Date of Birth : – 11 September 1980
Sex :- Male
Marital Statu :- Married
Nationality :- Indian
Languages Known :- English, Hindi, Punjabi
Permanent Address :- Vill+Po-Simarwara, Via-Patepur, Disst-Vaishali, Pin-843114,Bihar(India).
E-mail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No :- 09523472999