Dr. Sarvotam Chauhan is a name of the trust that comes from the patient’s mouth words. He has completed his Graduation (Bachelors in Physical Therapy) from Central H.N.B Garhwal University Uttarakhand, and Post Graduate Program Masters in Physical Therapy (Orthopedics) from Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut Uttar Pradesh.
He has done his international Sports Rehab training from Italy and France.
• Founder Director Prognosia Healthcare Gurgaon – A Multi Speciality Clinic.
Education and Certifications
• International Master Trainer in Desmotec Sports Rehab Training from Italy
• Certified in Posture Alignment Therapy USA
• Certified in Ankylosing spondylitis Rehab from USA
• Certified Manual therapist
• Certified in Taping techniques
• Certified in Osteopathy Canada
• Certified in Spinal Manipulation
• Certified in Cyriax Technique
• Certified in Dry Needling
His areas of expertise lie in the areas of Posture Alignment, Sports Rehab Training, Manual Therapy, Musculoskeletal conditions, Orthopedics conditions, Pre & Post-Operative Rehabilitation, Complex Surgeries Rehab, and Sports Injuries. He is internationally certified in Posture alignment therapy, Osteopathy & Chiropractic, Ankylosing spondylitis, Manual therapy, Kinesio Taping, Dry needling.
He served his expertise as Head of Physiotherapy Department at Medanta the Medicity Hospital, Gurugram with more than 14 years of experience. Prior to this, Dr. Sarvotam Chauhan has been associated with reputed hospitals like Max super specialty hospital, Fortis Hospital, to name a few. He was the Co-Founder Director of Prokinesia Healthcare.
HONORS AND REWARDS
1. ‘Atal Swasthaya Bhushan Samman’ by Honourable Lok Sabha speaker ‘Shri Om Birla’ at NDMC Center Delhi on 21 Dec 2019.
2. ‘Samaaj Bhushan Samman’ at Aligarh Mahotsav 21 Feb 2021.
3. ‘Significant Contribution Award’ in Spine Aid International Conference at India international center New Delhi 16 Feb 2020.
4. ‘Outstanding Achievement Award’ 1st Feb 2020 at Dolphin Institute of Biomedical and Natural Sciences Dehradun.
5. ‘Best Clinician Award’ 30 Nov 2019 at Sam Higginbottom University Allahabad.
6. ‘Physio Ratan Award, Medanta Hospital 2019.
7. ‘Outstanding Achievement Award’ 3rd March 2019.
8. ‘Clinical Excellence Award’ from Asian Hospital Faridabad 19 Jan 2019.
9. ‘Significant Achievement Award’ 2018 at UPCON Lucknow 25 Nov 2018.
10. ‘Significant Contribution Award’ at IAMR Ghaziabad 30 Sep 2018.
11. ‘Clinical Excellence Award’ in Critical Care Rehab Seminar at Medanta The Medicity Gurugram on 6 Sep 2018.
12. ‘Clinical Excellence Award’ in IAPCON 25 March 2018.
13. ‘Best Clinician Award’ in Sports connect 18 Feb 2018.
• Member of Delhi council of physiotherapy and occupational therapy.
• Life member of Indian association of physiotherapists.
• Life Member of Global Association for Physiotherapy
He believes in a Manual approach in dealing with his patients and often follows PAT, DESMOTEC Sports training Method, IASTM, Dry Needling, Manipulation, Mulligan, McKenzie and Maitland Approach to manual therapy procedures. He has developed dexterity in handling machine/modality-based procedures and high dexterity in applying different types of Exercise therapy.
He has published more than 30 articles on Sports injuries, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Sciatica, Text Neck, Knee Replacement Myths, Joint Arthritis, Parkinson’s, High Heels, Role of Physiotherapy in Diabetes, Heavy School Bags, and Correct Posture published in various national papers e.g. Dainik Jagran, Mail Today, and Health Magazines. He has also conducted workshops in the areas of Ergonomics in several MNCs.