Kumar Niket is born in Saran, Bihar, and raised in different corners of India.
He is in 4th year Student, and currently doing his Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy from Mohali, Punjab.
He is a multi-talented person and believes that ” Help can Change the World “.
He is the founder of Physiotofit.
He did his SSC and HSC from CBSE board, Bihar in 2015 and 2017 respectively and currently
did his graduation from Chandigarh University, Mohali, Punjab.
He works at different clinics and Hospital as a trainee, and also been a part of
different Physiotherapy camps organized in rural areas.
He is been certified in
- Comprehensive Stroke Management – PGIMER, Chandigarh
- Diploma in Cupping Therapy – Center of Excellence
- Diploma in Football Medicine – FIFA
- Posture and functional Corrective Exercise Specialist – ACE Fitness
- Myofascial Decompression Cupping Therapy ( MDCT ) – Nirupama Health Research Charitable Trust.
And done more than 10+ courses from Coursera and other platforms.
He is skilled in assessing, diagnosing, treating, and making exercise protocols as per the patient’s condition.
He is also skilled in Static and Dynamic Cupping therapy, Manual therapy, MFR, And Postural Assessment
and Correction, and last but not least Pain Management.
Updating new techniques and knowledge, workout, Yoga and most important to build
a Physiotherapy network in rural areas for providing the best treatment for those who can’t afford
quality health care.
Email: email@example.com, Physiotofit@gamil.com