Shakti Chaudhury is born and brought up in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- He has helped many people during pandemics, He is a multi-tasker.
- He believes that a physiotherapist can help a lot of people to live in a better and healthy way without taking medicines.
- He believes in helping needy people as much he can.
- He has done 10th from SG R R public school & 12th from GK inter college.
- He is currently pursuing an internship in physiotherapy from Santosh medical dental college from Ghaziabad.
- He is a winner of a poster competition in college, Attended many Science Exhibitions.
- He also won many prizes in physical activity contests.
- He also helped many poor people for him this is the biggest achievement.
- He is currently working in Hope Physiotherapy Centre as a Volunteer for more than 2 years in Govindpuram & He is Manager at Truth of Living Foundation.
- He is pursuing his final year at Santosh medical & dental college, Ghaziabad. Shakti Chaudhary had main eyes on Cubbing therapy and theraband exercise.
- He attended many workshops in different cities & applied this therapy to many patients. He helped many people by giving them advice & spreading awareness.
- He has attended many workshops to get knowledge, improve skills, and hands-on techniques.
He also attended cupping therapy.
- He attended a Webinar on an Ankle injury, Management & Rehabilitation, International E conference on ‘ Physical Activity For Life ‘.
- He is skilled in Solving bone and muscle problems, making exercise protocols as per patient.
‘As per individual patient’.
- He loves to listen to music, watching documentaries, Trying new techniques related to his work.