Utsav Raj is a fourth-year B.P.T. student at Galgotias University, and he is also
pursuing a Diploma in Health Nutrition and Education from the Indira Gandhi
National Open University (IGNOU). Muzaffarpur, Bihar, is where he was born and
He is well-versed in exercise therapy and uses a variety of evidence-based treatment modalities. His main area of interest is research, and he has a long list of accomplishments as a student. He had seven articles, three book chapters, and one journal review experience under his belt. He is also a student researcher at the Mary McMillan Centre of Physiotherapy. He is also a member of the international research community as a Mendeley Advisor Community, where he tries to encourage Indian students to conduct high-quality research. Mindshare had given him the award for best paper. He’s also worked on a number of other Covid-related articles, many of which are still in the works.
In the fields of physiotherapy and research, he has completed numerous courses and workshops.
- ESSENTIALS OF RESEARCH WRITING- Jawaharlal Nehru University3
- INTRODUCTION TO FOOD AND HEALTH- Stanford University School of Medicine
- MECHANICAL VENTILATION FOR COVID-19- Harvard Medical School
- Hypertension in Primary Care- Stanford University
- Heath research fundamentals- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
- And many more….
He also knows many languages.