Physiotherapy in neurology field is indeed having great scope in upcoming days. It is a peculiarity area of physiotherapy focused on the treatment of individuals with neurological conditions.
Neurological physiotherapists are experienced & trained to treat neurological conditions with the aim to provide interventions which assist an individual to regain or maintain their most movement & functional independence.
ISSUES RELATED TO NEUROLOGICAL DEFICIT:–
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal cord injury
- Gullian Barre Syndrome
- Some Neuro-physiotherapist also working on – Sleep Disturbance / Insomnia & Migraine.
- Neuro-physiotherapist can work as an Academician.
- They can work as a clinician
- They can work at multispecialty Hospitals
- They can go in Research field.
- Scope of physiotherapy in Neurology is very vast in upcoming days as individual demands & about outcomes of intervention is completely great.
BPT – 4th year